Sunday, September 28, 2014

Girls finally made it to cards

Okay, so this is my mix-up of coloring I've done over the past couple of weeks that just didn't make it to a card yet ...

This first one is actually my "before" for the Kit and Clowder class - hmm, was she for the clothing or hair, lol, I can't remember right now ... Anyway, wanted to get her on a card before I spilled something on her, or something.  The image is one of the first ones I bought over at Saturated Canary ... Called Princess Reading Beauty ... Isn't she just precious?!

The background paper is from Bearly Mine Designs - It's called Embossed, but I don't see it in the packages, so it may be retired, sorry ... but that shouldn't stop you - there's HEAPS of other lovelies over there for digital papers.
As I said, I colored her in Copics, but because she's been sitting here, I don't recall the colors I used.
I layered the card with some old SU bashful blue and navy and a piece of lace from a Martha Stewart package I picked up to use for ceramic painting of all things - guess this piece isn't going onto a bowl.

Kept the layers simple because I wanted 'er done!

Hope you like it ... Have a wonderful day!
Take care,

No comments: