Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Cheer Mantra

Found a use for this beautiful Saturated Canary Cheer Captain image again ... Someone needs a boost, so I thought I'd make this for her.  It's 5x7, and I plan on getting a small frame for it, that's why there's nothing around it, and why it's curling a little. 

I digitally whited out the name for privacy's sake.  I think this turned out really nice, and I think the girl in mind will appreciate the words I picked to describe her.

Copics used:
     Skin:  E04,11,21,00,000,R20
     Hair:  E49,59,39,35,33
     Purples:  V17,15,12,00
     Shoes:  C5,3,1,00

Thanks for popping in ... Hope you have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

JenniferD said...

I Loooooove this one. Fabulous Sentiment and your Colouring is Gorgeous especially her skirt! Love your Blog had a Wonderful time looking around it! Enjoy your Week!