Tuesday, October 14, 2014

I'm over the moon with Excitement!

Okay, can I tell you how excited I am? 
Krista Smith and her wonderful Design Team over at Saturated Canary have chosen me to be one of their Guest Design Team members through December ... I'm over the moon, giddy about it!  Can you tell?
 
I only recently started back into card making, and found Saturated Canary digital images while I was taking some classes from Alyce Keegan at Kit and Clowder's Facebook Page. 
https://www.facebook.com/groups/kitandclowder/?fref=nf
 
Krista Smith, the artist, has stunning images that just MAKE you want to color them up and create beautiful projects with them.

Join us at the Saturated Canary Inspirational Blog
or their Facebook page and Join up.

I truly hope that the projects I make meet the standards of their WILDLY fabulous design team, even if it is only for the next 10 weeks. 

Have I said how excited I am?
 
(Pinch me, am I dreaming?)

No comments: