Saturday, October 04, 2014

Fabulous new Bearly Mine Paper Pack Preview

For those of you who love paper - I know I do ... and if you like the ease of having the paper at your fingertips, but don't have to store it until you need it, then Bearly Mine Designs is JUST FOR YOU ... I've been using Donna's lovely paper packs for years now, and I don't think I've ever been disappointed.

Two new paper packs were just released and here's a preview of them.
Christmas Ice

Christmas Traditions 2

If you missed Christmas Traditions 1 - here's a preview
Christmas Traditions I
 
For either purchase of Christmas Traditions I or II, you'll ALSO get a BONUS set of inserts - lovely background layout with square or circle cut outs perfect for photos - they coordinate with either of the Christmas Traditions paper packs.
 
 Check out Bearly Mine's Christmas Digi Sets here to see even more holiday papers.
 
Enjoy!

No comments: