Thursday, October 30, 2014

Last Halloween card for this season ...

This fun card was made using Zombie Philly from Saturated Canary ... I colored him with Copics.

Papers used include Stampin Up cardstock (pumpkin,cajun craze and black) as well as some digital designer papers from Bearly Mine Designs.  These two paper packs are on sale - 50% off through tomorrow, if interested, so hurry over to BMD ... check out the other lovely papers Donna has in stock - you'll be AMAZED at the Christmas/Holiday selection of papers!
 
Before my stinkin' Silhouette went on the fritz (after only 3 months of use), I cut this "BOO" from cardstock.  I also stamped the two bats in the upper corner.
 
Copics Used:
     Skin:  E00,000, YG000, BV000
     Hair:  W9,7,5
     Clothing:  E47,44,43,4240
     Hat:  B97,95,93,91
 
This will be my last Halloween card for this season ... I don't know what I'm going to do with the stash I have now, lol ... Maybe I'll just leave them randomly throughout town ?
 
Hope you have a wonderful day!