Monday, October 13, 2014

Thank you for your Service

This would be my last card made for my cheerleaders to send to our friend overseas who was recently deployed.  This image is Kacy with Flag from Mo's Digital Pencil ...
I had to draw the lines in for the stripes, so don't look too close, lol ...
The image was colored with Copics, and as with the others we're going to be mailing, I kept the layers very simple.
 
Cardstock is from Stampin Up:  Crumb Cake and Night of Navy
Designer paper is from Grepic I found on Etsy.
 
I distressed the edges of the picture with my new electric distressor - not sure if I like my handheld one better, or I just have to get used to this one.  It sure does take a lot less time.

The sentiment is from Hero Arts, I think - it came in a set of 9 and I've long since tossed the packaging it came in.

Copics used:
     Skin:  E04,11,21,00,000,R20
     Hair:  E29,35,33,YR21
     Flag and top:  R29,27,24,22
     Flag & shorts:  B28,26,24,21,91

Thanks for popping in ... look forward to hearing what you think.
Have a wonderful day!

No comments: