This card was made based on Magnolia-licious Highlites January Challenge found here:
4 - 3 - 2 - 1
3 - Different kinds of designer paper - check
2 - Different Magnolia images - check
1 - Ribbon - check
The flowers started off ivory - I used alcohol & misted them, then colored them with Copics to bring out pinks and purples of the card. I used a clear Spica glitter gel pen to streak some lines so the flowers are sparkly before attaching them with a plum colored flower brad. The designer paper is from the Paper Trey guide lines pack - matted all in Paper Trey's plum and pink. The images I had to modify a little. Whenever I get a Magnolia image, they're always out of the seating, so I used a C.C. Designs bench. Both were colored with Copics. On the bench panel, I sponged an oval using a negative of an oval die and pale plum ink then traced the outer line with the clear Spica pen. The Tilda was cut with an xacto then bumped up on dimensionals. I used some glossy accents for the letter seals. Ran the designer papers with sewing machine, added an ivory crocheted ribbon from Stampin up and called it a day.
Instead of using xpress blend it paper for this one, I used the Staples cardstock - I like the way it bleeds a little softer - only thing is you have to do some clean up when it seeps outside the lines. Just need to take time to do it right. I'm very happy with the results - Got my purple fix (in case you don't know me well, I'm a purple freak) and was able to ink up my newest Tilda.
Thanks for stopping by! Why don't you give it a try.