Thursday, October 27, 2011

Leaf Breast Cancer Behind - WT346 at SplitcoastStampers challenge

This month over at SplitcoastStampers, the http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/ways-use-f46/"> Ways to Use it Challenges are geared around October being Breast Cancer Awareness Month, so we're encouraged to use the color pink in our projects.  This week, the challenge is to use leaves. 

I took this digital image from Tiffany Doodles' Fall is Here set and digitally recolored them in various shades of pink before randomly scattering them around the edge of the 4x6 frame.  I also used one of Tiffany's sentiments from the Lipstick set (found under the Fashion line.)  Once the card was all put together, I added some diamond Stickles to the leaf veins for some sparkle.  I love, love, love the way this turned out ... and I'm not normally fond of all pink.

Hope you like it too.  Let me know what you think - Always love to hear your comments.
Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Pink Room Therapy Designs said...

This is gorgeous Collette! I love all of the pink and the sentiment is just perfect.