Friday, October 21, 2011

New release over at Tiffany Doodles today

Today over at Tiffany Doodles, there's 2 new releases - Snow Cabin and Christmas Sentiments. 

I used the Christmas sentiments on this first card (along with the Christmas Trees from last year.)  I put the sentiment inside the Label 10 before printing.

I digitally colored the base of the tree and then shadowed with some W3/5 before adding Stickles for the ornaments.  The sentiment panel is popped up for dimension and then I finished it off with a stitched red ribbon threaded through the slots.

Since I was thinking holidays, my next card uses the Christmas Postcard Set, which I printed out on kraft.  The tree in the corner barely showed up on the kraft, so I smudged a little green chalk to bring it out.  All of the stamps/greetings were popped up for dimension after sponging the edges & distressing for an aged look.  That mat is actually a hunter green, no matter how light I got, I couldn't bring that out.  I finished this one with some twine.

Hope you like them both!  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: