Monday, August 04, 2014

Saturated Canary - Fun with Hair

This month, Kit and Clowder is having a challenge called "Fun Hair Combos" ... I've always played it safe when coloring my images' hair, so I thought this was perfect for me to step out of the box!

This is a digital image from Saturated Canary.   I believe it's only available right now to the members of Kit and Clowder, but they have TONS of other super-cute, adorable images - I'm just lovin' those big eyes!
This was printed on iridescent cardstock and colored with Copics. Dontcha just love that pink and blue hair?! 
I wasn't thinking when I printed her, so I had to fussy cut her out so she'd fit on my card (I ran out of larger envy's and trying for a freeze unless I actually need something).
The background looks 3D - thanks to digi papers from Bearly Mine Designs.
 
The sentiment is computer generated - looks a little like a journal page and a card got together & had a little party.  All is popped up on dimensionals.
 
WHEW - this felt incredibly good to be able to sit an color with my Copics and create a card - been a long time!
 
Thanks for stopping in.
Collette
 

2 comments:

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Collette, what a stunning Saturated Canary card you have made. Love that hair colour combo!! Thank you so much for applying to join the Bearly Mine Design Team. I will be in touch ASAP after the call closes to let you know the outcome. Many thanks, Kym (Bearly Mine Designs Team Leader)

Andreja said...

WoW, what a lovely card you made!
Thank you for applying to join the Bearly Mine Design Team :-))
Good luck!
Hugs, Andreja