Anyway, here's a picture of my ribbon card.
As I said, the next was for the vellum challenge. I'm only going to include my favorites here:
As soon as I put the vellum through the Cuttlebug, I knew I wanted to use it as a shower curtain. Yes, okay, I went out to the stamp store and bought the Whipper Snapper's Hog Wash that day. I also like the card with the green ribbon. I embossed the image in white on the vellum and flipped it over to color it. I flipped it back over & used a Dreamweaver stencil in diamond grids along with SU's Going Grey to 'shade' at the intersections of the diamonds. You can just make it out from the photos. I really like the way the diamond patterns look with the vertical stripes in the background paper.
As for the third card, I just like the softness of the look. I stamped underneath and stamped the sentiment image on the vellum layer. I also attached a cute bee brad I found at the store to help keep the vellum attached.