Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The following cards were all done on Labor Day, during the Wish RAK Labor Day Card Challenge. All cards we made will be donated to Operation Quiet Comfort. See this link for more information on how YOU can help the soldiers away from home. http://www.operationquietcomfort.com/index.jsp


I had just received this image the day before the challenge began. Colored it with prismas and gamsol, as well as standard watercolors.


I've dipped my foot in the water a couple of times with these Thomas Kincaide stamps, so I actually went out and bought one for myself. This one, though, I wanted to keep it fairly simple and just do it in sepia tones. I'm VERY pleased with the way it turned out. Although it has a ribbon, it's not fru-fru or girly because of the vintage feel to it.

No comments: