Friday, May 14, 2010

These have been done for a while ... now that finals are over for me, have time to post them. I made these at a recent stamp camp - SO what I needed to get the juices flowing again ...
This first one was kind of like making a paper airplaine. AND in one of my favorite color combos - razzleberry and olive (or purple & green). The second one was made with soft pinks and vanilla - and the SU designer paper - Sending Love ... it's got the glitter 'baked in', so I don't have to worry, being the glitter-phobe that I am, lol. The ruffle was made using a crimper after border punching and then pleating it. Needs tweaking, but the more I do, the better they'll look, I'm sure.
This first image was colored with a blender pen and ink pads. I like the clean look w/just a hint of color. The second one is the FABULOUS Medallion stamp. Before stamping, took Soft Suede and 'worked it' ... running bone folder back & forth & over & under & flipped it and did it again to distress the paper. Not sure if you can really see it, but the paper looks like a piece of leather - very cool! Of course, had to order the stamp - have so many ideas swirling round, just need to put them on paper.
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: