Tuesday, December 02, 2014

All Wrapped Up

More Holiday cards ....

This one is an image from Saturated Canary called Wrapping and was colored with Copics.
 I used non traditional colors - turquoise and cobbler SU cardstock ... never would have put those together, but after coloring, it just felt right.  I found this pretty plaid paper with a hint of turquoise in it from Bearly Mine Designs digital paper pack called Just Plaids.
 
I used the Silhouette to cut out the white snowflake border, then cut some of them apart and sponged some of them with some tempting turquoise from SU.  The scalloped red border is a border punch.  The sentiment is from Sweet and Sassy, a digital image from their Christmas Greeting set.  I sponged around the sentiment in cobbler and then finished off with a few well-placed pearls.
 
Right here, right now, I don't know if anyone can top my love for these beautiful images drawn by Krista of Saturated Canary ... They're soft and sweet, and so much fun to color.

Copics used:
     Skin:  E04,11,21,00,000,R20
     Hair:  E29,37,35,YR21
     Dress:  BV11,B06,04,02,00,000
     Package:  YG17,07; R27,24,22

The Pink Elephant is having a challenge - be inspired by this photo, so I added the red for the door, and I think the snowflakes I put on the card go along with all the beautiful snow cover, so I'm submitting to their challenge for yesterday.
I'm also submitting to Through the Craftroom Door - for their Anything Goes challenge starting today.

Hope you have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Wow this is gorgeous Colette!!!! Your coloring is awesome!!
Thanks for joinng the TTCRD challenges.
Hugs,Sandra