Friday, December 05, 2014

Dance Like No One is Watching

Okay, so it's another day and I have another favorite from Saturated Canary ... I know, I sound very fickle, but you'd feel the same way if you saw Krista's beautiful images.  They're darling!

This is a new one called Dancer, and can be found in Saturated Canary's digi shop.  I colored her with Copics.
I used Stampin Up Lavender Lace and Elegant Eggplant cardstock, then some pretty purple designer digi paper from Bearly Mine Designs' Damask Delight.
These papers are only available until December 31st, 2014, as Donna will be closing shop due to the new European VAT laws/rules that will take effect.  She's having a 50% sale on everything in the store until she closes, so head over there for some lovely papers while you have a chance.  Each paper pack is chocked full of tons of pages, and you'll love them.
 
For this card, I added a white doily and then layered a piece of pink die from LaLaLand called Lattice Doily Border before I tied on a lavender ribbon.  I finished with a butterfly cut from my Silhouette and then "frantaged" with Shabby Pink embossing enamel from Stampendous.
 
The sentiment is computer generated - one of my favorite sayings.  It's abbreviated from the quote, but this fit the image/card.
 
Here's a close up of this little darling:
Copics Used:
     Skin:  E04,11,21,00,000,R20
     Hair:  E37,YR23,Y21
     Pinks:  RV11,00,R00,000,0000
     Purples:  BV11,00,000
     Add'l shading:  C3,1
 
Hope you enjoyed your stay ... Love to hear what you think.
If you do snag this image and the color combination for Pinterest, please be kind enough to leave a comment and say so.
Thanks!

No comments: