Friday, December 05, 2014

Littlest Angel

Very bittersweet post today ....

This is my last Inspiration Post as a design team member for Bearly Mine Designs.  Sadly, Donna has decided to close her doors based on new European VAT laws that will take effect on January 1st.
The image I used is from Saturated Canary, called Little Angel, and I colored her in very soft colors with Copics. 

The papers used were from Donna's Christmas Ice paper pack.  I sponged the edges of the papers with SU's bashful blue to simulate matting, as I wanted this one kind of simple on the layers.  I used the Silhouette to cut the sentiment, snowflakes and filigree frame.

Here are some close ups to see more detail:
 The snowflakes and "Joy" were heavily sprinkled with Shabby Pink embossing enamel from Stampendous.
Look at the lovely gold and white enamel with the pink glitter ... pretty, huh?

Hope you enjoy!  Head over to Bearly Mine's shop to look at the beautiful paper packs before doors close on 12/31/14.
Have a wonderful day ...

No comments: