Wednesday, January 07, 2009

These cards were part of the Holiday Extravagana leading up to New Years Eve, 2008-2009. This first one was to make a single layer card. Oh My! How long has it been? I think more thought went into this one than most because I had to be particular where everything was placed to make the most of the space. I do like the end result.

This second one, we were given a photograph here: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=127285&d=1230364569
While my card isn't a perfect match, I do like the way the birds are sparkly against the white cuttlebugged layer.
This next one was to make scraplings ... yes, s - c - r - a - p - l - i - n - g - s. It's the end of a card that you cut off if you want to make a square card out of the standard sized ones. These little scraps are then made into cards. I have to say, tho, that they ARE a perfect size for a bookmark.


This next card coming up is a new image stamped on caramel with a sentiment. I love the vintage cards!


This one was super pretty. I stamped the image (a flourish) 2 times in black and then stippled the edges in ballet blue ink. I love the way the silver and white look with the shades of blue paper. I love the scalloped edge on this card, also.


Well, I'll be back later this morning to post some of the Wish RAK challenge cards I made.
Have a great day and thanks for stopping by.

No comments: