Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Color Me Creative Challenge #11 - Floral Creations

Color Me Creative Challenge #11 is to create a card using some kind of a floral image and our Copics.  Guess who the host is ...
Tiffany Doodles!!

I chose the Hydrangea from Tiffany Doodles and colored in shades of lavendar.  Tiffany has such realistic photosketch images, they're a dream to color - and the results after coloring?  FABULOUS!  This card uses Basic Grey designer paper from the Sugared paper pack, some eggplant and lavendar cardstock.  I punched the corners of the image panel with the same border punch, added a lavendar ribbon and some graduated lavendar pearls before calling it a day. 




Being a purple/lavendar aficionado - I love it, let me know what you think!

7 comments:

Gorse Auto Detailing said...

Good Lord! I looks like that flower is about to jump right off the page! It looks so real! Are you sure this isn't just a picture you took in your front yard?
WOW!!

Arts by Sara said...

Your flower is awesome! I love it! Oh... if I close my eyes and wish really hard... will spring come? Looking at your card makes me want to do that! Beautiful shading and blending! We need to catch up again one of these days! Have a wonderful evening! Happy Creating! Sara

Rosietoes said...

Fabulous colouring. I wish I could reproduce something like that!

Gorgeous card - one to be treasured.

Edna x

Miranda said...

wow this is awesome Collette, your colouring is gorgeous
hugs
Miranda

Marilyn Webb said...

Wow, the flower looks so real, amazing job coloring!! the corners just make the image pop. I love it!
hugs Marilyn

Peet said...

oh my, how beautiful this is!! So gorgeous, Colette!

jimlynn said...

OMGoodness!!!! This is STUNNING! Everything about it is just gorgeous!
(I just became a follower - so glad you're joining our DT at Stamps R Us Challenges)
Lynn