Thursday, February 17, 2011

Sneak Peek Day 3 at Tiffany Doodles

Today, Tiffany Doodles is giving you a Sneak Peek of the Yellow Throat

Look what some of the designers have come up with ... Be sure to check out Tiffany Doodles' site here tomorrow for the full release.  There's a couple more surprises for tomorrow, as well !

In the meantime, this is the card I made with the Common Yellow Throat image.

I've been seeing a couple of pairs of Cardinals out in the back yard lately -
I'm SO looking forward to seeing and hearing some more birds singing soon - Where is my Spring ?!

Kiddo's have 5 day weekend (Institute & Columbus days).  Ah, to be young again and subject to days off left and right ... Alas, I have Pharmacology and CPR certification for the better part of the day.  Hoping to see some Copic or Prisma action afterwards, lol.

So, let me know what you think of these new Bird Beauties! 
Check out Tiffany's Design Team to see who's created what w/these new birds. 
Make sure to leave a comment - I love to hear what you have to say.
Take care!

1 comment:

Joy said...

Sweet card and design Collete, love this adorable image.