Monday, February 07, 2011

Tiffany Doodles February 7th Challenge !

Check out Tiffany Doodles' blog for this month's challenge which runs today through the 21st.  As always, you'll have up to 4 chances to win up to 7 free digital images from Tiffany Doodles.  Check out Tiffany's Store  Here at Tiffany Doodles.

This month's Challenge is to create a Valentine Card.

Here's what I came up with this month -

I've been eyeballing these wrapped candies & finally decided what I wanted to do - I actually broke free of my Copics (GASP!) and used prismas & gamsol - my equally favorite coloring medium, but often forgotten in favor of their more chic cousins.  I used pink and black theme - love how it makes the pink look - with some scraps from my Basic Grey Bittersweet paper pack.  Finished with black flourish, heart border and scalloped mat for the sentiment - oh, and some beautiful pink pearls.  Yummy!

Remember, you have until February 21st for this challenge.  Simply go to the Tiffany Doodles blog and link your card at the bottom of February 7th's entry.  Winner's will be determined after February 21st.

The Prizes!
$10 gift certificate for Tiffany Doodles for the winner
 (using a Tiffany Doodles digi image)

$5 gift certificate for Tiffany Doodles for the runner up
(no matter what stamp/image is used)

Make sure you hit Tiffany Doodles and take a gander at what she has to offer - you'll love what you see. 

4 comments:

Kim said...

Love this!! Such great colors and wonderful coloring!

Anonymous said...

I have not had a chance to bounce to all the blogs yet. But since you were the only one to comment on my blog..I had to stop by..wish I had some of that CHOCOLATE on your Tiffany card! That is so awesome and so professional looking! Great job! Ok..I am going to bed! I am pooped!

Arts by Sara said...

Oh Yummy! You left your copics untouched? Oh NO! LOL! This card is awesome! How do you find the time to make so many cards in such a short amount of time? I love the layout and your colors that you have chose! Happy Creating! Sara

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

wow...know this goes back a month, but just now catching up on some of the post I have missed.