Friday, June 24, 2011

Picnic Basket by The Stamping Boutique

I don't know about you, but we like to do picnics in the summer.  Loved this new Basket as soon as I saw it at The Stamping Boutique.

Colored this digital image with Copics.  Orange base and dp have chocolate mats.  The sentiment is from Stampin Up that I cut with a Spellbinders long oval die.  The image panel has rounded top corners.  Finished off with some chocolate satin ribbon threaded through the slots of the sentiment panel.



I'm presenting this to the following challenges:

 Anything Goes Challenge #43 - "Here Comes Summer"
Bearly Mine - Summer challenge

Thanks for stopping by!
Love to hear your thoughts.

5 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

What a cute card. I love how you've colored the image. TFS.

paige said...

Sweet card! The coloring is fantastic!

Queenie Jeannie said...

Another winner!! Your coloring is simply amazing!!! You inspire me!

Cards By MI said...

Fabby image and even more wonderful colouring. Thanks for playing with us over at Bearly Mine this time.
Love n hugs
Marie

Heide said...

This is just super! Fantastic coloring.