Tuesday, June 21, 2011

The Stamping Boutique's Challenge #9 - No Designer Paper

This week's challenge over at The Stamping Boutique is to create a project using absolutely NO manufactured/purchased Designer Paper.  You can make some up as I've done here.
My "designer paper" was made using the digital image from The Stamping Boutique of a spool of thread - you'll find it under the Cynthia Collection.  After I colored all these randomly placed spools of thread with my Copics, I brushed the edges with Tim Holtz Tea Dye then ran it through the Stampin Up Lattice embossing folder.

The image was colored with Copics, then I added some Glossy Accents to the wings, 'shroom and needle, as well as some yellow Stickles to the sparkles.

I love creating my own designer paper from images or stamps I have 'laying around'.

Head over to The Stamping Boutique Store to see what other fun images Tracey has.

Hope you have a chance to play in this challenge.  Remember, it runs for 2 weeks!

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Queenie Jeannie said...

Simply gorgeous, Colette!!! You did a fantastic job on everything!

Miranda said...

your homemade DP is absolutely stunning, it's gorjuss but so is your whole card

hugs
Miranda

Heide said...

What a fantastic BG paper, wonderful card. Love your coloring.