Thursday, June 09, 2011

Ways to Use it - Paper Piercing - WT326

Today's challenge over at Splitcoast Stampers for the Ways to Use it Challenge WT326 is to use PAPER PIERCING on your project.

I picked this digital design by Sylvia Zet that I got from Spesch Designer Stamps.  (The illustrator, Sylvia Zet, also has her own site, Wee Stamps and colored her with Copics.  I trimmed the borders for a bit of the Out of the Box technique so some of the flowers are spilling off the page.  I wanted my paper piercing to follow the border of these flowers.  The piercing is a bit on the delicate/lighter side, so I hope you can see it. 

I popped the rose mat on dimensions and then the image panel up on another layer of dimensions.  Designer papers are from Basic Grey's Bittersweet pack, matted in chocolate.  I finished off with some diamond Stickles in the flowers and the stars, some pale greel pearls and a pretty in pink grosgrain ribbon.

Hope you like it.  Head over to Splitcoast Stampers to see what other challenges they have going on this week.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Sylvia Zet said...

Her hair looks awesome and I love this paper piercing idea. Beautiful card!