Monday, October 27, 2014

Feather Crown Thanksgiving

Newest digital image called Feather Crown from Krista Smith of Saturated Canary - available for 24 hours to those who follow Krista's blog.  (Shocker, I HAD to have her!)

I colored her with Copics and then used my Creative Memories circle cutting system so that I could have the top of the feathers pop off the page just a smidge.  After that, I sprinkled some aged green Frantage around the edge.

Papers used were Stampin Up cardstock (Mustard, garden green & pumpkin pie) along with some digital designer paper from Bearly Mine Designs' Fall Fancy paper pack.  I don't know if you can see it but I used a full background sheet for the base and then cut a strip of another paper with fall-related words all over.  This strip was matted on a strip of garden green cardstock that I border punched on both sides.  May not see it because the papers are busy.

I added some mustard die-cut flourishes and a computer generated sentiment and then popped some flowers in the corner before calling it a day.  This card measures 5.5 x 5.5 inches.

Copics Used:
     Skin:  E04,11,21,00,000,R20
     Hair:  E29,25,23,21
     Feathers:  E95,35,YR24,21,20,15
     Top:  YG97,95,93,91

I'm posting this in The Outlawz Monday Sentiment challenge.

Hope you enjoy!  Have a WONDERFUL day!
 

1 comment:

KarinsArtScrap said...

you have made gorgeous and fabulous cards again collette
Gr Karin