Monday, October 06, 2014

Happy Halloween to 3 Cuties

Tomorrow I'm going to send a few cards to a family who's husband/dad was recently deployed.  This image from Saturated Canary called Witch Keys was perfect ... there's 3 little girlies at home pining for Dad, so I colored them all with each of their coloring to wish Dad a Happy Halloween ...


I printed the digital image onto Cryogen iridescent and then colored with Copics (see below).  I used Stampin' Up cardstock (pumpkin pie, elegant eggplant and my last sheet of green galore).  Designer papers were from Bearly Mine Designs' Halloween packs.  You have to check out Bearly Mine Designs' Store - Donna has such a wonderful collection of paper packs that will fit any occasion.
Halloween Fantasy
Happy Hauntings
The sentiment was computer generated with "chiller" font - not sure why photo looks squirrely, but the card shows up perfect.  I added a row of black fence on the side and called it a day.  Once again, since this is going overseas, I tried to keep the layering on the simpler side.

Copics used:
     Skin:  E04,11,21,00,000,R20
     Hairs (from left to right):  E47,37,34 - E35,33,31,Y32,21 - E09,YR18,14,21
     Purple clothing:  V17,15,01,000
     Orange clothing:  YR18,16,12,00
     Green clothing:  YG09,07,06,03
     Hats/Shoes:  W9,7,5,3 - C3,1,00
     Book/ground:  E35,33,31

This card ended up being 5x7 inches.  I love these Saturated Canary images, and can't seem to get enough of them.  I just hope the family I'm sending to like these cards as much as I enjoyed making them.

I'm posting the above card to the following challenges:
     Crafting From the Heart #39 - Anything Goes
     Through the Craftroom Door - Anything Goes


Now, for this next card - a little simpler ...  

I colored this up a couple of weeks ago, but not sure what Copics I used, sorry.  I wanted to get this image from Polka Doodles (Luna) onto a card before something got spilled on her or I lost her ...

I used Stampin' Up cardstock and designer paper from Bearly Mine Designs.   On the simple side, but added an organdy ribbon ... Still waiting for the thunderbolt to hit me on what kind of sentiment to put on her ... Still, worth posting - I'm trying to be accountable to myself - putting up each of the cards I make as kind of a catalog of sorts.

Hope you enjoyed today's visit ... Please come back for more ...
Have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

Pulsatilla said...

Oh WOW - your cards are amazing, I love it all its so cute!!! You coloring fantastic!!! hugs, ANDREA

KarinsArtScrap said...

stunning colouring Collette, super beautiful
Gr Karin

Andreja said...

What a fantastic Halloween card you made! Your colouring is realy perfect :-))
HUgs, Andreja