Monday, October 13, 2014

Tribute to Amanda

This digital image called Amanda is available in the Mo's Digital Pencil shop at a discounted price.  The image was designed to honor Amanda Reed who many knew in the card-making world, and who was a member of several design teams, Mo's Digital Pencil being one of them, and who recently passed away unexpectedly. 

This week, for Challenge #239, the theme is to use the above digi and create a card in honor of Amanda.  This is my card made using the beautiful image.  I'll be the first one to admit that animals are not my strong point, but these cute kittens turned out okay, I think.


Obviously the image was colored with Copics.  I used SU's Ruby Red and Chocolate cardstock to go with the beautiful new paper pack available at Bearly Mine Designs called Love Struck.

I cut the flourishes from the Chocolate cardstock and added some pearls and a strip of Martha Stewart lace.

Copics used:
     Skin:  E04,11,21,00,000,R20
     Hair:  E29,35,33,YR21
     Cats:  W5,3,1,00; E42,41,YR23; C1,00
     Amanda's outfit:  B28,26,24,21,91

This turned out to be a pretty sweet card, I think ... I hope you'll agree.  Again, I entered it into the Digital Pencil Challenge #239 - Amanda.

Hope you all have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

lis-m said...

This is totally gorgeous! So perfectly done! Thanks for joining us at Mo's Digital Pencil with our Special "Amanda" tribute. good luck! xx