Saturday, April 25, 2015

The Outlawz' Paper ala Mode challenge: Femme Fatale

This Saturday's challenge over at The Outlawz' Paper ala Mode challenge is "Femme Fatale" with Rick St. Dennis as our sponsor.

I chose this new image by Rick called Foscka ... Love how she turned out.  I wanted to keep most of the outside very faded and sepia inspired.


She was colored with Copics.  I used Stampin Up cardstock and some designer paper from my stash.  I then distressed the edges, then sponged the edges with Vintage Photo ink, then sewed the DP to the cardstock.  Finishing touches are some flowers from Wild Orchid that I also sponged with Vintage Photo, some brown pearls and a pretty satin brown ribbon.

Here's a close up:

Hope you have time to submit a card with the FEMME FATALE theme over at The Outlawz' Paper ala Mode Challenge this week!  Would love to see what you come up with.

Blessings,

2 comments:

Jennifer Scull said...

oh my goodness, your coloring of this image is stunning! such a beautiful card! and the flowers you added are so pretty, too. :)

Rahul said...

you doing a great job keep sharing