Wednesday, April 01, 2015

Little Red Wagon Challenge 283 "Call the Vet"

This week over at Little Red Wagon, Susie's theme is "Call the Vet" ... use an animal or animal print.
http://lilredwagon.blogspot.com/ 

I'm in need of an Easter card, so I used this Saturated Canary image (Easter Dress) that included a cute little bunny.  The image was colored with Copics.  I added some crocheted lace and yellow ribbon, then some flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts.

Here's a close up of the colored image:

 
I hope you get a chance to play along over at the Little Red Wagon's challenge and show us what you have related to animals.

Have a wonderful day - And have a Blessed Easter.

6 comments:

JanR said...

Great card! I especially like those blue flowers!

Carolyn Wolff said...

Aww, so cute. I used a bunny too. I think a few of us did, lol!!

Susie Moore said...

Totally rockin' card! Wow! Your coloring is so beautiful!!

Heather said...

She is so pretty. Your colouring and the details are amazing as always. Hugs!

Joanne said...

This is such a beautiful card! I love the image and the sweet colors you chose.
Joanne xo

Play Bazaar city said...

Dikhti Hai Aapki Jhalak, Aap Samne Hote Ho To Na Jhapakti Hai Palak, Aapke Aage Feeki Lagti Hai Hire Ki Chamak Aur Aap Se Hi To Aati Hai Zindagi Mein play bazaar satta king .