Thursday, November 25, 2010

Sketching Reindeer

For today's sketch challenge at Splitcoast ...

This digital image is from The Stamping Boutique ... after coloring with Copics, I added some glossy accents to the ornaments and his jingle collar.

If you're a fan of Unity, Tracey Malnofski, the artist-extraordinaire for The Stamping Boutique has just signed on to be one of their artists as well.  Coming December 1st, her first rubber through Unity will be released in their Kit of the Month.  I saw a sneak peek somewhere around here, lol ... Can't wait to see what they all come up with.

Thanks for popping in ... Tomorrow's Turkey Day, so will be busy busy busy ... Hope you all have a wonderful holiday if you celebrate.

1 comment:

Arts by Sara said...

I love this card and the whole layout is perfect! Hmmm I am going to have to be careful coming to your blog... my wishlist is going to get huge! LOL! Happy Creating! Sara