Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Some new Stamping Boutique images

Just having a bit of fun today ...

This first card was made for the Stamps R Us Challenge this week - use Sparkles and Scallops.  This is one of Tracey's new designs from The Stamping Boutique, Chubby Snowman.  After coloring him, I added some diamond Stickles to the border.  I also used a purple Spica glitter pen for the faux stitch lines on the green scalloped trim.


This second card was made using another new digital from Tracey's store, Audrey on Presents.  I love these Audrey images - coloring them is so fun.  This put me in mind of several pictures I have over the years of my beautiful daughter on Christmas morning ... Thanks, Tracey!

I used the computer for the sentiment, added some Bakers Twine to look a little bit like peppermint sticks before matting the image up for dimension. 

While I do like the cards that are 3D, I guess my practical side wins out - I'm always thinking "How will this travel through the post?

Hope you enjoy them.  Hop on over to The Stamping Boutique to see all Tracey's wonderful collections.

Thanks for popping by!

3 comments:

Shirley G said...

Very pretty cards Collette. I know what you mean about the 3-D cards, however I'm not very practical. I use foam squares a lot, probably too much. Thanks for sharing your beautiful cards.

Alissa said...

My goodness these cards are BEAUTIFUL! Love the coloring and the attention to detail. Wonderful job! Thanks for joining us at Stamps R Us!

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Hi Collette, your cards are just gorgeous!