Tuesday, July 08, 2014

icad #39, #40

More fun at Index Card a Day found here at Daisy Yellow ... check it out - 61 days of making 3x5 or 4x6 pieces of art, using prompts provided, or go with your own ideas.

I'm posting these early since I have a wedding on Friday and may be busy with out of town family & whatnot ...

For day #39, the prompt was 'diagram' ...

I instantly thought of house diagrams since I used to love drawing floor plans of my dream homes, which would always change as I grew and things took more priority over others. Anyway, I drew my idea of a dream getaway - that's just for me, lol ... I drew with a Faber Castel liner and colored each room with a watercolor wash so you could still see the lines.
 
Day 40 - Kaleidoscope (I think this one is the one that gave me the monster headache I now have).

I drew a few circles & pencil lines as guides and then colored in sections with my Zig markers for a sort of Kaleidoscope pattern.
 
Thanks for stopping by ...
Hope you all have a great day!
Collette
 

No comments: