Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Icad #54 & #56

The prompt for this first card (#54) was to incorporate a fern, feather.

I first sponged some blues onto the card then painted some feathers with different shades of blue/aqua.  I then finger painted some circles and added different shades of blue to make them look like spheres; A little charcoal around the edges to smudge them up.  I have a journal I keep all my quotes I've collected, but I didn't write the authors down for all of them (if that info was even available), so I'm not sure who this quote is from.

This second card's prompt (#56) was Turquoise.  

I used Frances Traina's lettering tutorial for this one ... I wanted to try my hand and see if I could get as swirly as she does.  Not quite, but I'm not unhappy with the results.  I added a little doodling, and realized I wanted some color ... PERFECT!  Just add turquoise or aqua color with my Copics.

Thanks for stopping by - Have a great day!
Collette

No comments: