Saturday, January 31, 2015

Another Challenge at Kit and Clowder's Facebook page

This weekend over at Kit and Clowder's Facebook page, they're showcasing some cute images from Scrapper's Delights

I got to use Shaylee's Fairy Digi which included a background with 3 butterflies on it.
 I colored Shaylee with Copics and then fussy-cut her out so she would be 3D above the background.  For the background, I colored in the butterflies, and then went to town on the background.  It was all done with Copics.  First, I scribbled some purples and blue-greens randomly, then went in with my colorless blender to blend them together and take up some of the color.  Next I took a Q-tip soaked in alcohol and dripped a few spots all over ... I'm really happy with the way the background turned out.  I added some paths for the butterflies in diamond Stickles, some roses, a ribbon and a computer generated sentiment.

Here's a close up:
 
Have a wonderful day!

No comments: