Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Magical World of Ching Chou Kuik

This month over at Ching Chou Kuik's Facebook Page, they're having a challenge - World of Magic ... First, you'll need to become a member of the Facebook page, and then create any card you'd like with a magical theme to it - use your imagination.

I created a card using one of Ching Chou's beautiful images found in her Etsy Shop called Lil Bookworm Fairy

I colored her with Copics, sorry I didn't keep track this time, as I was
testing and re-doing, and going back when I wasn't satisfied.
 
I added diamond Stickles to her wings and then used my
clear Gelli Roll glitter pen for highlights here and there.
 
The sentiment is computer generated.
The paper is digital from Sweet Pea, I believe, with a brush overlay.
I printed this image fairly large, and didn't want to overwhelm her
because she's so pretty.
 
Here's a close up of the image:
 
Hope you like what I came up with and have a chance to head over to
Ching Chou Kuik's Facebook page, or her Etsy shop to see more lovely creations.
She's having a 15% sale through tomorrow, that you'll find on the Facebook page.
 
Have a wonderful day!