Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Little Red Wagon's Frosty Challenge

http://lilredwagon.blogspot.com/2015/01/challenge-272-frosty.html

 This week over at The Little Red Wagon Challenge, the theme is "Frosty" - create a project with a snow theme - use your imagination.

This week, I used a beautiful image from Saturated Canary.  This image is called Coffee Run, and it can be found in the New Year's 2015 Special Bundle Set of 5 luscious images for only $10 ... HOLY COW, what a deal!

The image was colored with Copics.
I then added some Stampendous Shabby White embossing enamel
to give a bit of snow flurries around her before distressing the edges.
 
Papers are digital from Bearly Mine Design (no longer in business)
and Grevic from Etsy. 
The snowflakes were cute with the Silhouette Cameo in a border,
cut apart and distressed.  The frame was also cut with the Silhouette.
 
I just adore this image ... Here's a close up of her ...
 
Hope you have time to check out the Frosty challenge over at
The Little Red Wagon this week.
http://lilredwagon.blogspot.com/
 
Have a wonderful day!

6 comments:

JanR said...

Oooooooh, very pretty! I love the colours.

Carolyn Wolff said...

Wow, she looks very cozy holding that cup of hot chocolate (at least that is what I think it is). Very nicely done.

Heather said...

So, so pretty. Such amazing details in all of the embellishments and wonderful colouring. Hugs!!

Unknown said...

So beautiful Collette!!

Susie Moore said...

I think I have almost lost my ability to type. WOW x 1000. I love your coloring, the image and your card.

Joanne said...

Oh my goodness! Your card is just stunning! I love that sweet image and your coloring is perfect. Welcome to the team!!
Joanne xo