Sunday, January 25, 2015

Rick St. Dennis Pacifica

I don't know why, but when I saw this image, it just spoke to me! 

It's a digital image from Rick St. Dennis, and can be found in his Zibbet shop.  It's currently called Pacifica 2015.

I colored him with Copics ... man are my eyes tired after that.
 
I used clear gelli roll for the swirls on the cloth,
and a Molotow pen for the bubbles.
 
The image is approximately 5 x 7, so I think I may do something
with mixed media for this king of the sea.
 
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a WONDERFUL day!

2 comments:

Lozzy said...

What a great image and your colouring is stunning..Hugs Lozzy xx

Unknown said...

very nice colouring and i like these images, just wanted to say thank you for commenting on my blogg x xx

http://themalecardmaker.blogspot.co.uk/