Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Little Red Wagon You're a Star

This week over at Little Red Wagon, Carolyn is challenging us with the theme "You're a Star!".
http://lilredwagon.blogspot.com/

I chose this image from Ching Chou Kuik called Sinking Moon.
The image was colored with Copics, and I added some liquid pearls to her hair and some diamond Stickles for a few stars in the sky.
Since she's a mermaid, I used some digital water designer paper, and added a strip of 2 layered digi paper with burlap and overlay of stars.
The 3 stars are chipboard that I painted with metallic gold then stamped with a script image.

Here's a close up of the colored image.

I hope you like it, and have a chance to head over to Little Red Wagon and play along this week with the theme of using stars in some form or another.
 
Have a wonderful week!

5 comments:

Carolyn Wolff said...

How pretty! I love the different stars you chose. Thanks for rocking my challenge.

JanR said...

Ooooh, loving all the stars on this! Fabulous card!

Heather said...

So pretty and your colouring is fabulous. Hugs!

Joanne said...

So gorgeous! I love your coloring and the addition of the Liquid Pearls is perfect!
Joanne xo

Play Bazaar city said...

Mujhe hoti hai, Tum udas ho to ankhen Meri roti hain, Tum dor ho to bechaini Mujhe hoti hai, Tum ehsaas kar ke dekh lo mohabbat aisi, play bazaar satta king