Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Cute, Cute, Cute over at Little Red Wagon

This week, over at Little Red Wagon, Jan's got us making something that's "Cute, Cute, Cute" this week ... well, I figured ALL of Mo's Digital Pencil images are cute, so I'd start there.

This is a digital image called Make a Wish, and I colored her with Copics.
I added some glossy accents to the heart on her shirt and some diamond Stickles to the dandelions for a bit of sparkle.
Papers are digital papers, and I finished off with a pretty heart die (also with Stickles accents), a pretty pink ribbon, and a cluster of flowers.

Here's a close up of the image.

What say you - is it cute?  Hope you have a chance to play and post something CUTE over at Little Red Wagon this week too!
 
Have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

JanR said...

I say it's totally cute!! And lovely too! :-)

Joanne said...

So adorable! I love Mo's images and you worked with it beautifully!
Joanne xo

Heather said...

Really cute. I like all the great details on this card.

Tracy Penney said...

This is just way too cute. Your colouring is fabulous. I really like how you worked your ribbon on the card.