Saturday, March 07, 2015

The Outlawz' Paper ala Mode Easel challenge

This week at The Outlawz' Saturday Paper ala Mode challenge, our theme is to make an easel card and keep it predominantly green.  Our sponsor this week is Fitztown, and I used an image called Fae 1.

 
I colored her with Copics and used digital papers from Blossom Paper Art's Etsy Shop.  Also used a new die with butterflies and tied a green ribbon onto the punched image panel.  The sentiment is computer generated.

Here's a close up of the image. 

Hope you like what I came up with - and can't wait to see what you make for this fun competition.

I'm also entering her into the Fitztown Challenge this week - coincidentally, use the color green.

Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

MaxiBelle Studio said...

Hey Collette. I've got a new hat on but I still love this card! Thanks for joining us for our 'Use Green' challenge #69.
Alicia (Fitztown Guest DT)
MaxiBelle Studio

HeatherM said...

Stunning card! Your coloring is gorgeous and all of your design elements work perfectly together. Thanks for joining us in Fitztown’s “Green” challenge this month.
HeatherM, GDT for Fitztown