Saturday, March 07, 2015

March 7 Release at All Dressed Up digital stamps

This month, Wendy from All Dressed Up has done some adorable new digital images.
Party Frock
Butterfly Dreams
Summer Days
A Girl Can't Have Too Many Shoes

And guess which one I was lucky enough to get -
A Girl Can't Have Too Many Shoes
I love the way the shoes turned out, don't you?
I added a punched border on the top and a strip of pretty yellow grosgrain
ribbon was threaded through the actual image piece.  The flowers were
colored a bit with Copics also before adding some green stickles.
If this card was truly for me, it'd have 3 pair of flip flops on it, lol.
I used stickles for the flower and glossy accents for the buttons.
 
Hope you head over to the All Dressed Up blog to see what the other wonderful design team members have come up with.
Make sure you go to the All Dressed Up Etsy Shop to see all the other beautiful images Wendy has over there.
 
Have a wonderful day!

9 comments:

Bernadet said...

This is such a beauty!!

Penny said...

So lovely! Penny (ADU DT)

Penny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nancy said...

Beautiful card, Collette! I love the bright and cheerful colours! :o)

Unknown said...

Great card! Love the pretty bright colors! So pretty!

Anonymous said...

Love this card, the colours you have used are gorgeous and your colour is brilliant.
Niki x

Sheila said...

Colette, This is so pretty. Love the colours - they make the card a happy card!

Vannessa said...

Great card Collette and I think that image must have been made for me! LOL

Hugs, Vannessa x

Rachael said...

gorgeous card Collette - I love the vibrant colours. x