Wednesday, March 04, 2015

Little Red Wagon's Birds of a Feather Challenge

This week at The Little Red Wagon, Joanne has challenged us with the "Birds of a Feather" theme.  Use birds, use feathers, play with it and incorporate the theme any way you'd like.  Check out the link to see Joanne's WONDERFUL example!

I chose this digital image from Sliekje's Digi Stamps ('3birds270') and colored them with Copics.  She has some beautifully drawn digital images that you will love.

I added some diamond Stickles to the flowers and a die from Poppy.  Super cute for springtime, I think.

Hope you have a chance to play along at The Little Red Wagon's "Birds of a Feather" challenge this week - would love to see what you come up with!  In the meantime, click on the above link and see what the other design team members have come up with.

Have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

JanR said...

Great card! Those flowers look lovely.

Carolyn Wolff said...

So pretty. Love those little bluebirds.

Joanne said...

Such a pretty little card! I love the bluebirds and all the flowers make me think of Spring!
Joanne xo

Heather said...

So sweet. I really like the birdcage and all of the wonderful flowers.