Sunday, March 15, 2015

Saturated Canary Color Challenge #2, ends 3/28

Krista Smith, master artiste and owner of Saturated Canary is having a new coloring challenge using one of two new images, Beach Ink or Beach Pretty ... AANNNDDDD of course I had to buy both of them.  There's a limit of two for this challenge.    NOTE:  This color challenge ENDS on 3/28/15 !!!

There will be four finalists chosen according to the challenge rules found on Saturated Canary Blog here, and they will be able to provide input to Krista on her designing of a new image - HOW FUN IS THAT?!
 
This is my second entry is using "Beach Ink"
I LOVE that she has dreads 
She was also colored with Copics.  The DP is digi paper, matted with Stampin Up cardstock.  Cream crocheted lace with kiwi grosgrain ribbon used on the angled piece.
I used a butterfly die from Memory Box for the pop of a different color.
I have no idea where I got the "Hello" stamp from - it's a clear stamp sitting on a plastic page with a bunch of others, so I apologize for not being able to give credit.
I sponged the edges of all pieces with SU's Kiwi ink.
 
I love this one - she' so SASSY!
 
Hope you have a chance to play in the Saturated Canary color challenge, or at least give her Saturated Canary store a look-see - she's got some amazing images in there!  You'll become addicted in no time!

Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Irene's Creations said...

Lovely card. Love it.

Play Bazaar city said...

log singal isliye hote hain,
kyuki vo apni life me relationship
me timepass nhi karte hain.

play bazaar satta king