Thursday, September 02, 2010

Aud Sentiments Challenge

So - "Best Wishes" is the name of the game over at Aud's Sentiments Challenge.

I used the Splitcoast Stampers color challenge for this card as well ... Baja breeze, Melon mambo and More Mustard. 

The image is a digital image from The Stamping Boutique - Snowman Sign.  I wrote in the sentiment.  The image was colored with Copics and I then added some glossy accents to his hat buckle, nose and the shiny spots on his shoes.

The ribbon - argh!  - was dyed.  Took some white grosgrain & held it under a sponge while dragging the ribbon over the melon mambo stamp pad.  I let it air dry for about an hour in a half, but my finger tips are all pink now. 

I'm going to put this card in with my stash to go to Operation Write Home.

So, whatcha think?  Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Collette your card is so cute, I love this snowman! Your colors and layout and colors are fabulous, I was thinking it looked like a fun OWH card too! ;)