Monday, September 20, 2010

Scrap it with a Song


Today over at Scrap it With a Song, they've chosen the song "These Little Wonders" by Rob Thomas. And SURPRISE ... The Stamping Boutique was asked to sponsor this week's challenge.

I'm a huge Rob Thomas fan, so I know this song well. Plus, it's in the movie, Meet the Robinson's. I had to chose this image of the sleeping fairy baby for my choice. I colored with Copics and dazzled it with clear glitter gel pen. The sentiment was computer generated.

Hope you get a chance to play!  Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Christy said...

This is WONDERFUL!!!!

April said...

I have bee dying to use this image...your card turned out great!!!

Kelly said...

Love your card! That sentiment is so sweet!
Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap it with a song

Lisa Smith said...

Your stamp works perfect with the song! Thanks for playing along with Scrap it With a Song!