Monday, September 20, 2010

Having some fun on Sunday


After Recreational football games this weekend, was fun to get some stamping in last night.

This first card ws made with a digital image from The Stamping Boutique called Serenity. I colored her with Copics and enhanced with some white gel pen and some clear glitter gel pen on the sparkles that Tracey, the artist, adds to her images. I love this wide daffodil ribbon from Stampin' Up. I knotted it with some white organdy and added a butterfly - was inspired by her wingspan.

I love Tracey's entire Enchantment Line.  Love the whimsical fairies she creates.  Can't wait for more to come.

For this second card - I think I was on a fairy kick, huh? - I used a digital image from Mo Manning's Digital Pencil Too.  This Tuesday's Child was colored with Copics.  I added some pink glitter gel pen to the bottom edges of her wings to make it shine a bit.  The sentiment is from Create by TLC , they have a fabulous selection of sentiments - you should head on over there. Lots of freebies, too!

For this last one, I went a little funky. This fun monster is a digital image from The Stamping Boutique also. I colored him with Copics, then used my colorless blender to randomly dot to give his skin a mottled effect. I added some glossy accents to his eyes (even the ones floating on his antennae) to give them a googly-eye type of look. I used Halloween colors of floss to thread my black buttons and then finished off wth some black Stickles to the scalloped edge of the razzleberry.

My darling daughter is now 15, so not sure who I'm going to give these Halloween cards to ... But they sure are fun to make !
Thanks for stopping by !

No comments: