Sunday, September 19, 2010

Copic Muskateers Blog Challenge #3

The Copic Muskateers Blog Challenge #3 is to create a card using some of the marvelous work put out by Create with TLC found here. Specifically, the sentiment "Being Fabulous is hard work, but somebody's gotta do it", which was offered as a Freebie on August 16, 2010. The image on this first one is from the Digi Doodle Shop from their Shoe Set. I pulled the sentiment into the digital image so I didn't have separate panels.





This second card was made using the same sentiment and an image from Digital Two For Tuesday, called Pretty2 by creativemindofsylvie. I did the same thing with the sentiment, incorporating it into the image panel.


I need to get some of my rubber stamps out one of these days, but I'm just having such a blast coloring these images in with my Copics - my new true love, lol. Can't wait for the Intermediate Copic class coming up next month ... "I'm so excited ... I just can't hide it ... I'm about to lose control ... " Well, maybe not, lol. At least this time, there's no CHA going on next door, so I won't spend all my moolah!

Thanks for stopping by to see what I've been up to!

1 comment:

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Collette, these are gorgeous! That shoe, wow!