Saturday, April 02, 2011

Birthday Blog Hop - Happy Birthday, Christy!

Happy Birthday, Christy!

In honor of Christy D, Manager of The Stamping Boutique, we're having a Birthday Blog Hop.  You'll need to Hop along to all of the Design Team member's blogs and leave a comment to be entered in the Random drawing for the prize of Free Digital Images.

For a list of the Stops along the way you should have started here ...

You should have hopped here from Colleen's blog, but if you're hopping up in the middle, head over to The Stamping Boutique's Blog to get a fresh start.

I forgot to take a photo of the card I made before mailing to her, but Christy generously clicked a pic of it for me.  I used the digital image "Jennifer Latte's Happy Birthday to Me" that can be found in the store here at The Stamping Boutique.

Now, for your next stop, you'll be visiting Crystal's
Creations of a Spare Time Stamper.
Hope you see something along the way that you like - personally, I love them all!
Don't forget to leave comments along the way and make sure to head back to
The Stamping Boutique's Challenge Blog to let them know you've finished.

The hop ends on Sunday at 6:00 pm.
Thanks for hopping by.

10 comments:

Miranda said...

your card is very very pretty Collette, very elegant and beautiful
hugs
Miranda

Heide said...

How cute is PJL! Love how lush her chase lounge look. The purple ribbon is the perfect accent.

Colleen said...

This is so clean and pretty! Love the papers too!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card! Love your color and paper choices. Thanks for sharing!

Mary M. said...

Such a beautiful card. Wonderful image.

Rhonda Miller said...

What a fabulous card. I love the papers. TFS.

Kecia said...

The purples are great. Such a regal feel to this! What a great card.

Arts by Sara said...

Collette... Your card is awesome, of course! I love the purple! Your coloring is wonderful! I hope you have a wonderful Sunday! Happy Creating! Sara

PS... I will be back to check out your sketch challenges! Wooo Hooo! Congrats!

Amanda said...

Super cute card Collette! Thanks for participating!

Christy Dillman said...

I just love this card, it's so neat to get to see your work in person! Such a beauty, love the purple pallet! Thanks for thinking of me on my b-day, love all the balloon graphics on your post too!

Hugs,
Christy