Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The Stamping Boutique Challenge #5

This fortnight challenge is a "Winged" theme.  While Tracey has a plethora of winged images over at The Stamping Boutique ... I was immediately taken with this beautiful new floral image.  (You all know my penchant for flowers, right?)

I colored this image with Prismas and then added a few dots of yellow Stickles for the center.  I airbrushed some Y13 and BG10 in a mottled fashion before cutting out with my newest Spellbinders die (I'm horribly behind schedule in picking all those up, lol).  The butterfly was cut then embossed with a Cuttlebug 2-in-1.  I 'folded' the butterfly before sponging and then added some diamond Stickles for some added texture.  THERE!  It's my 'winged' contribution to this beautiful new image!

Thanks for popping in!

No comments: