Sunday, April 17, 2011

Stamps R Us Challenge

This fortnight, the challenge at Stamps R Us is to create a project using "Bugs & Embossing" ...

Doodle Pantry is the sponsor this time, so be sure to check out their storefront for some super cute digital images.

For my card, I used the digital image from the "Thinking Ant" set as well as the sentiment.  He was colored with Copics.  My background designer paper is a woodgrain print (hard to tell after I embossed it with the pebbled Cuttlebug embossing folder then sponged with some garden green. 

The card is 5.25x5.25 square.  I added some garden green mats and some garden green and suede punched branches along the edge before finishing off with a satin ribbon with some chocolate Bakers twine and some black faux nail heads.

Hope you enjoy. 
Make sure you head over to Stamps R Us to participate in this challenge.
Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

jojoscraps said...

Hi Collette
Great card! I like that your chose to use browns. Nice touch with the bow and I really like how you embossed the background paper.
Jo xx

Uhooi said...

Uhooi
It's a funny card,,

Uhooi.blogspot.com

paige said...

Cute card! Love the textured background!

Maire Gamber said...

Such a cute card Colette! I just love the image... so cute!
Hugs,
Marie

Queenie Jeannie said...

Just darling!! Bravo on a great card!

See how behind I am on....everything????? Hugs!

Happy Easter - Buon Pasqua!

Marilyn said...

Cute, cute, cute!