Friday, April 29, 2011

New Release at Tiffany Doodles today!

Drum roll please ......

This is one of Tiffany's newest floral releases - Blue Bonnets.  I just love flowers - can you tell?  I'm also discovering a renewed love for my Prismas & Gamsol ...

This beautiful digital image is actually one from the Blue Bonnets set that I copied and flipped.  The sentiment is computer generated using my favorite font, Scriptina.  As I said, I colored this image with my prismacolored pencils and gamsol.  I sponged around a scallop cut out to give a faux frame for the sentiment as well as sponging around the edges with Tim Holtz' tea dye.

The card base is daffodil with Navy matting the computer generated paper from Bearly Mine Designs.  Finishing touches include the garden green flourishes, light blue rhinestones and lucsious yellow bow ... This is such a pretty spring color combination ... What do you think? 

Make sure you check out Tiffany Doodles to see the full set for this Blue Bonnet as well as a template for a coffee cup 'cozy' (think Starbucks) ... Lots of fun new images!

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

jimlynn said...

Oh WOW Collette....I'm totally IN LOVE with this card. LOVE that image and your card is fabulous! We didn't have many bluebonnets in the area this year but did have a fun pop up in the yard!
lynn

Shannon White said...

Wow, Collette, this is so beautiful! I love your coloring, gorgeous colors and the card layout is just fabulous! 8-)